Over three weeks ago
intive is looking for a (Senior) Java/Spring Developer to join our growing team in Munich.
Design and Technology are equally important to us. In an agile environment you will turn ideas into digital reality and shape the future of our customers such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen or Vorwerk.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Are experienced with the related technologies and frameworks such as Spring (Boot), Hibernate and webservices (e.g. REST APIs, JSON)
- Handle both databases (e.g. RDMS, NoSQL) and application servers (e.g. Tomcat, Jetty) virtually
- Have an eye for high-class design, good usability and clean code
- Are an open-minded team player
- Are interested in new technologies, esp. mobile, chat bots or virtual reality
- Are self-motivated and results-oriented
- Speak German and English fluently (C1 level)
You get extra points for:
- Thinking out of the box
- Your engagement at meetups
- Your own side-projects
You will be responsible for:
- Communication with our customers to analyze requirements, discuss solution design and problem solving
- Contributing to answers on RfPs
Flexible hours and home office
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.