IT Recruiter (archived)
intive is looking for a IT Recruiter to join our growing team in Munich.
As HR contact for our employees onsite as well as recruiting specialist for intive Germany you will support our existing HR Team in Germany.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Buy into our company culture and can motivate candidates to join intive
- Speak and write German (C2 mandatory) and English (at least B2) fluently
- Have very good Microsoft Office Suite and numerical skills
- Look for a position within a fast growing and innovative industry
- Seek for a position with lots of room to try out creative ideas
You will be responsible for:
- take care of the full cycle application process at our sites in Regensburg, Munich and Berlin and will work in close collaboration with the rest of the team
- support the introduction of the new internal recruitment tool
- regularly liaise with all departments
- continue to build on the existing marketing efforts in Regensburg, and introduce similar efforts in Munich and Berlin
- implement creative and innovative recruitment measures
- represent intive at recruiting events and fairs, get in touch with student organisations, and build a network of contacts at universities
- own the entire offer and onboarding process
- report on your recruitment activities
HR tasks, so you will:
- act as confidential HR partner for our employees
- complete administrative tasks (such as writing employment contracts, file documents, etc.)
- develop new HR tools together with the team
You get extra points for:
- Your ability to source hard to find talent in the IT industry
- Your analytical and structured way of working
- Your agile and pragmatic approach
- Your initiative and ability to implement ideas
Flexible hours and home office
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.