Two weeks ago
intive is looking for a (Senior) iOS Developer to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Design and Technology are equally important to us. In an agile environment you will turn ideas into digital reality and shape the future of our customers such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen or Vorwerk.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have extensive knowledge in Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Are experienced with the integration of back-end services (e.G. REST APIs, JSON) and typical iOS-frameworks (e.G. UIKit, CoreData)
- Have an eye for high-class design, good usability and clean code
- Are a team player and open-minded
- Are self-motivated and results-oriented
- Speak English fluently (C1 level)
You will be responsible for:
- Communication with our customers to analyze requirements, discuss solution design and solve problems
- Contribution to answering RfPs
You get extra points for:
- Your engagement at meetups
- Your own side-projects
Flexible hours and home office
No dress code
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.