Integration Developer (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience of working on data orientated projects.
• Have worked with databases such as Oracle or SQL Server
• Have experience with database technologies (preferably Oracle including PLSQL)
• Are fluent written and spoken English
• Hold a BS degree ideally with focus on Information Technology or related
You will be responsible for:
• Delivering new capabilities and functionality to the client’s tool in an Agile methodology
• Working and learning different skills and tools – such as Collibra for the data Catalog (including Groovy / Java), Mulesoft for integration, BPMN for workflow development and SQL on Oracle
• Collaborating with other architecture functions on leading initiatives that are changing the approach to how we understand and use our data
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.