HR Specialist (archived)
intive is looking for a HR Specialist to join our growing team in Regensburg.
In the background, the HR team pulls the strings to keep our business running. We need your support to continue our successful journey.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have several years of professional experience in both payroll and administration as well as staffing
- Have extensive knowledge of employment tax, social security and employment law
- Having a very safe handling of the MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Have very good German and good English skills
You will be responsible for:
- All salary-relevant inquiries from our employees
- Providing evaluations of salary data and salary development to the management
- Contracting and handling of all staffing measures (occupational pensions, parental leave, entries and departures, certificates, certificates, work permits, etc.)
- Making changes to our employee information databases and maintain them
- Checking monthly evaluations of overtime and vacations
- Maintaining the personnel files
- The processing of personnel records
You get extra points for:
- Your affinity for everything related to IT, software development and project management
- Your independent, reliable and accurate way of working
- Your ability to quickly integrate into a new work environment
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.