HR Business Partner (archived)
intive is looking for a HR Business Partner to join our growing team in Regensburg.
As part of our HR team, you will be the first point of contact for our employees in Munich for all HR-related matters, and have a special focus on HR data and payroll preparation.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have successfully completed your HR-related studies and have gained multiple years of experience as HR Business Partner
- Have a highly analytical and structured way of thinking and working, and can work well within a team
- Have a high affinity for numbers, as well as a love for reports and big data. You enjoy presenting data in a meaningful way
- Thrive on taking on responsibility and enjoy working in a team setting
- Can easily adjust to ever-changing work requirements
- Speak and write German and English fluently
- Know the Microsoft Office suite like the back of your hand
You will be responsible for:
- Support colleagues in Munich throughout their entire employment relationship at intive, and act as their trusted go to person and advisor on all HR-related topics
- Support and advise team leads and Directors
- Lead and create our recruitment and employer branding activities in Munich
- Develop, in conjunction with the HR team, new HR tools and optimise existing processes as well as automate them where possible (within intive Germany and intive-wide)
- Perform administrative duties (e.g. writing employment contracts, filing documents)
HR data and payroll preparation. Your duties will include:
- Collect and analyse various HR data, and devise strategies and improvement suggestions based on findings
- Present improvement suggestions within the HR team as well as to Directors and the Executive and work on implementing changes
- Work with the payroll specialist in Munich to prepare the monthly payroll in DATEV
You get extra points for:
- Your diplomatic assertiveness
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.