Head of Legal Department (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have minimum three years’ experience in a legal, financial services or corporate legal role; experience in IT sector would be desirable,
• Have experience on domestic and international corporate transactions including M&A and corporate reorganizations and structuring,
• Have good knowledge of civil and commercial law, intellectual property law, personal data protection,
• Have proficiency in English (with extensive knowledge of legal English),
• Have analytical, structured and independent approach to work,
• Have excellent drafting and negotiation skills,
• Have highly developed communication skills (both written and verbal),
• Have strong attention to detail,
• Have ability to prioritize and manage diverse workload,
• Have plan and organize work effectively.
You will be responsible for:
• Identifying problematic areas and legal issues during M&A activities,
• Advising on the corporate reorganization and structuring processes,
• Reviewing, drafting and negotiating the company’s policies, guidelines and contracts (including shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, disclosure letters), active participation in legal consultancy, supporting Sales Team regarding preparation of the company’s proposals,
• Advising Management Team on risk analysis and complex legal transactions,
• Legal consultancy in relation to the employment law matters,
• Support in debt collection,
• Management of the judicial and extrajudicial proceedings,
• Cooperation with external legal offices.
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.