Graduation Thesis Bachelor-Master Automated Parking with Reinforcement Learning
Over three weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Graduation Thesis Bachelor-Master Automated Parking with Reinforcement Learning to join our growing team in Ingolstadt.
Your task is to teach a donkey car automated parking by using the specialty of machine learning and reinforcement learning. You work with state-of-the-art development environments and the latest technologies. Your ideas and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
We attach great importance to high-quality code and software quality, therefore our experienced software architects and developers support you in the implementation of your programming tasks by regular code reviews and numerous tips and tricks.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge in machine learning
- Have knowledge in reinforcement learning
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
- Are a reliable and independent worker
You will be responsible for:
- Use the specialty of machine learning and reinforcement learning
You get extra points for:
- Basic knowledge of the machine learning framework TensorFlow or comparable
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.