Fullstack Java Developer (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Are experienced in RESTful webservices, AngularJS/Angular 2+
• Are fluent in Spring (Boot/Core/Security/Data)
• Have knowledge in ORM/DB/NoSQL areas
• Are not afraid of test creation (JUnit/Mockito) and work with documentation
• Are experienced in use CI / Dev tools (Atlassian stack, Gerrit, Jenkins)
• Are familiar with Vaadin and good friend with Git
• Are team player with willingness to work in an international environment
• Speak Polish & English fluently
You will be responsible for:
• Communicate effectively with other developer teams and research teams
• Work as part of a global and diversified team to improve the development process
• Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle
You get extra points for:
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.