Fullstack Developer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have 5+ years of experience designing and developing applications using Python or similar high level OOP language
• Have 3+ years of experience in building scalable backend applications.
• Have familiarity with at least one of the following frameworks: AngularJS, Backbone.js, React,Ember.js.
• Have knowledge of HTML,CSS and related web technologies as well as server-side web frameworks, such as Django, Flask etc
You get extra points for:
You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the product team and other development groups within a larger team (including front-end applications, content tools, analytics and machine learning)
• Analyzing requirements and positioning them with the development
• Collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams across the company to launch best in class technical solutions
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.