Two weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
You develop modern, web-based "single page" applications in the field of data analysis and data management. You act as an interface to the backend development, implement the user interfaces according to the designers' specifications or contribute your own creativity. Good usability and added value for the customer are just as much in the focus of your work as a robust and clean architecture.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge of JS frameworks
- Have knowledge of middleware technologies
- Have knowledge of the version control system
- Have knowledge of common build tools
- Have experience with code reviews and cross tests of new functions
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
- Are a reliable and independent worker
- Enjoy software development in an agile team
You will be responsible for:
- The implementation of the user interfaces according to the designers’ specifications as well as the contribution of your own creativity
- The assurance of good usability, added value for the customer as well as of a robust and clean architecture
You get extra points for:
- Knowledge of integration test frameworks
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.