Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
As part of our HMI team you will develop modern "single-page" user interfaces in the field of pre-development automotive infotainment. These user interfaces are developed in close coordination with the customer's design and operating concept departments. The range of tasks extends from early prototypes to function-deep systems shortly before series production.
Your work gets highest visibility up to the management boards of well-known customers and at international trade fairs like:
For this purpose, you will work with the most modern development environments and the latest technologies. Your ideas and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge of JS frameworks
- Have knowledge of the version control system GIT
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Are a reliable and independent worker
- Enjoy software development in an agile team
You will be responsible for:
- Tasks from early prototypes to function-deep systems shortly before series production
You get extra points for:
- Knowledge of integration test frameworks
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks
- Knowledge of middleware technologies such as REST or web sockets and common build tools
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.