Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have knowledge of GraphQL
• Have deep understanding of common software development lifecycle practices, methodologies, usage of collaboration tools including GIT, JIRA, Jenkins or other CI, Confluence
• Have experience working with code review and concepts such as Refactoring and Continuous Integration
• Have good communication in English (both written and spoken)
• Have experience in Scrum
You will be responsible for:
• Building efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
• Participating in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate front-end best practices
• Developing and implementing application software within project timelines and quality standards
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.