Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Knows and is able to use properly HTML5/JS/CSS
• Is experienced with HTML5/JS/CSS, Typescript, Responsive Web Design, multi browser experience, Jest, Redux
• Have experience working in an Agile environment including Scrum/Kanban, code review and concepts such as TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring
You will be responsible for:
• Contribution to standards and adherence to best practices around development processes and code quality including code documentation
• Close cooperation with client
• Taking part in an agile process with the team
• Giving constructive feedback, suggesting improvements
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.