Front-end Developer (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Are experienced with HTML5/JS/CSS, Typescript, Responsive Web Design, multi browser experience, Jest, Redux, ReduxForm, Redux Saga, immutable.js, Material UI
• Have experience working in an Agile environment including Scrum/Kanban, code review and concepts such as TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring and Continuous Integration/Deployment
• Have good communication skills, work well with others and can learn fast and implement new technologies quickly and effectively
• Know English – communicative (B2-day to day interactions with customer)
• Have a proactive and customer-centric approach to problem solving
You will be responsible for:
• Working with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features
• Building efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
• Participating in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate front-end best practices
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.