Flutter Developer with strong Android (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have “Fluttered” some code including widget creation, state management and 3rd party library integration
• Have good knowledge of: Kotlin/Java
• Have good understanding of Android Architecture Components (ViewModels, PagingLibrary) and UI design principles
• Possess experience in developing clean, maintainable, well-tested code (SOLID, Clean Architecture)
• Have outstanding attention to detail in code reviews, passion for TDD and CI/CD
• Have good knowledge of design patterns (MVVM/MVP) and eager to propose other approaches
• Have good understanding of unit testing frameworks like jUnit, Mockito, EasyMock
• Are willing to follow and develop new skills and technology experience related to multi-platform solutions.
• Have strong communication skills in English
You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the UX and visual design team to develop the application experience
• Collaborating with the backend team to define and build the APIs that back the views within the application
• Co-operating with amazing team members (managers, developers, analysts and testers)
• Participating in regular SCRUM team meetings to estimate work: review and plan current and next sprints
• Building new functionalities for stable and growing application with emphasis on quality
• Giving and taking constructive feedback and suggesting improvements on modern mobile development practices
You get extra points for:
• Hands-on experience with the enemy ;) platforms like iOS, Web…
• Your own application at Google Play Store
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.