Engineer Machine Learning / Deep Learning
Over three weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Engineer Machine Learning / Deep Learning to join our growing team in Munich.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are experiencing great hype due to advances in computational power and huge amounts of freely accessible data. Especially in the automotive industry, it is important to implement and help shape exciting and forward-looking projects.
We attach great importance to high-quality code and software quality, therefore our experienced software architects and developers support you in the implementation of your programming tasks by regular code reviews and numerous tips and tricks. Your ideas and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge of the programming language Python
- Have knowledge of machine-learning algorithms, especially neural networks and deep learning
- Have knowledge of at least one machine learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, PyTorch or similar
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
- Are a reliable and independent worker
- Have fun with software development in the team
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and evaluating architectures of state-of-the-art neural networks (often in the computer vision field)
You get extra points for:
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.