Embedded STB Developer
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience with C/C++ development for embedded systems
• Have solid knowledge of STB solutions
• Have proven experience with SW development for Linux OS
• Have knowledge of version control systems, code inspection and review tools: Git/Gerrit and SVN and other
• Have knowledge of Open Embedded/ Yocto distributions (RDK V2)
• Have good knowledge of automated build methodology, continuous integration, and test automation systems (Jenkins, BitBake)
• Understand video encoding, streaming and downloading
• Have experience in shell scripting, Python, Bash
• Are fluent in English
You will be responsible for:
• Software integration of various components across whole system
• Support and/or leading debugging and bugs report triaging
• Maintain and propose improvements to SW development and integration
You get extra points for:
• Understanding of CA, DRM system and their requirements
• Experience with NDS /CDI (HDI)
• Experience with Nagra CA certification
• Experience in both broadcast and over IP Digital TV, understanding of VoD, PPV and OTT streaming
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.