Embedded Software Engineer
Over three weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Embedded Software Engineer to join our growing team in Berlin.
Your role will be the development of software components in an automotive environment.
As a software engineer, your duties, which you will implement autonomously in a team, will be hardware-oriented. The range of tasks extends from prototypical implementation on evaluation boards to the implementation of series software components and commissioning of the function. Due to our focus on the overall system, you will get to know our diverse project portfolio and work closely with interface and process partners.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have experience in embedded software development
- Have knowledge of the programming languages C and Assembler
- Have knowledge of UML/SysML and automotive bus systems (e.g. Ethernet, CAN, LIN, FlexRay)
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Are a team player with very good communication skills
You will be responsible for:
- Tasks from prototypical implementation on evaluation boards to the implementation of series software components and commissioning of the function
You get extra points for:
- Knowledge in the field of circuit technology
- Dealing with common measurement technology (oscilloscope etc.) and OSEK operating systems
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.