Director of Administration (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Have flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects
• Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Are able to work effectively as part of a team
• Are able to use initiative and independence
You will be responsible for:
• Technology: manages phone system and evaluates information systems.
• Manage Administrative Staff: including front of office, and travel coordination.
• Coordinates long-term organizational planning: coordinates the implementation and operation of intive's strategic plan.
• Ensuring the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Managing schedules and deadlines
• Monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Overseeing facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
• Organizing and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Director Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.