DevOps Engineer (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience in Jenkins management
• Have strong experience in Kubernetes setup
• Have strong experience in git flows implementation and code review practices
• Have experience in java package and dependency management (maven, gradle)
• Have experience in Unit/Performance tests approach (JUnit/Spock, JMeter, Selenium etc)
• Have experience of Jira / Confluence
• Have knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Have experience in Cloud solutions and cloud agnostic approach (AWS, Azure, OpenStack)
• Have knowledge of software development processes and procedures
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have excellent English language skills
You will be responsible for:
• Supporting Product Owner and other teams
• Identifying and removing any impediments related with CI/CD processes that disturb other dev teams
• Continuously improve development processes
• Developing CI/CD metrics to monitor current status of the software
• Standardizing the common approach to development processes
• Integrating and incorporating best practices in area of CI/CD
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.