Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have strong experience with AWS and AWS API
• Have experience with resource management in AWS
• Have ability to automate common processes via AWS API
• Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
You will be responsible for:
• Ownership of the architecture and design of the deployment approach
• Hands on implementation and documentation of the deployment approach
• Providing technical leadership for microservices engineering teams with regards to deployment
• Bringing up additional environments for development, testing, performance, etc.
• Working with cross functional and distributed teams
You get extra points for:
• Acting like an owner and striving to do work you're proud of, both technically and in your team interactions
• Being able to inspire other people to work with you, and enjoying collaborating and coaching other engineers
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.