DevOps Engineer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience in scripting programming (Python, Shell, Bash etc)
• Have experience with databases like Oracle, MS SQL and SQL language
• Have know-how of web services and REST interfaces.
• Have familiarity with developing ETL processes
• Have experience with source code control (GitHub or Bitbucket)
• Have fluent written and spoken English
You get extra points for:
• Hands on experience with data governance tooling (ideally Collibra)
• Hands on experience with data quality tooling (ideally Informatica Data Quality)
You will be responsible for:
• Linux / UNIX configuration for DevOps processes
• Writing scripts in Python/Shell/Bash
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Director Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.