DevOps Engineer (archived)
intive is looking for a (Senior) DevOps Engineer to join our growing team in Munich.
Design and Technology are equally important to us. Responsible for DevOps in an agile environment, you will turn ideas into digital reality and shape the future of our customers such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen, Vorwerk or Zalando.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have hands-on experience in DevOps tools configuration such as Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins building Java and Angular applications
- Have expertise in Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) and Cloud Foundry Provider Abstraction
- Have solid experience in at least one scripting language ( Python, Bash or PowerShell)
- Are a team player who is open minded
- Are self-driven and results-oriented
- Speak German and English fluently (at least at C1 level, "must-have“)
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing and operating infrastructure as code
- Communicating with our customers to analyze requirements, discuss solution design and solve problems
You get extra points for:
- Experience with monitoring and logging with ELK
- Your own side-projects
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.