Delivery Unit Manager
Over three weeks ago
intive is looking for a Delivery Unit Manager to join our growing team in Berlin.
As a Delivery Unit Manager you have overall personnel responsibility for employees within the delivery unit.
The aim is to align the leadership and development of employees according to contemporary, lean principles, whereby the empowerment and transfer of responsibility and enablement of our employees play a central role. It is about the technical aspect, but at least as much about the broad arrangement of the profiles, in order to bring added value to the project and to our customer's.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Can be used in operational customer projects and presales activities (approx. 60%, for example as a product owner, business designer or project manager)
- Bring practical experience with current management methods in project business (lean, agile)
- Make people successful with your passion and willingness and put you at the service of the team ("Servant Leader")
- Can recruit high potentials/knowledge workers
- Are willing to take responsibility for sales, costs and results
- Are strong in communication and capable of conflict and work solution-oriented
- Bring willingness to travel and are able to work in a team
- Have a very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written, and can speak business fluently
You will be responsible for:
- Lead and support the individual development planning of our employees
- Control salary developments
- Include the involvement of the content of the “technical leadership” (competence leads) within the delivery unit in your work
- Supported by Business HR
- Control the personnel growth of the delivery unit based on the overall planning
- Be responsible for key figures on capacity utilization, costs, profitability and sales
- Due to the Berlin location that is currently under construction, combine your work with an operational role, e.g. as a product owner, business designer or project manager
You get extra points for:
Flexible hours and home office
Fresh fruit twice a week
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.