Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have sufficient experience in SQL and PL/SQL
• Have strong command and experience in building and maintaining Data Warehouse structures
• Have strong command and experience in data governance, data management, data structuring
• Have experience in Java and Spring Boot
• Have expertise in requirements engineering
• Are able to work concurrently on a number of different topics and to be able to change focus quickly as needed
• Are able to work in a SCRUM team and focus on delivery
• Have more than 5 years working experiences in each of the subjects
You will be responsible for:
• Designing and developing database structures and the most optimal data flows among systems
• Supporting the reporting team in aligning data models, testing, test automation and data quality improvement process
• Supporting knowledge transfer and knowledge transfer documentation
You get extra points for:
• Familiarity with BI, BA, and Big Data concepts
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.