Data Protection Engineer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have overall knowledge on security concepts (data security & application security)
• Have working knowledge & experience with one or more of the following areas in IT Security:
• Know Cloud Enablement, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
• Know Azure security solutions – MS provided
• Know AWS security solutions – Amazon provided
• Know Data Encryption / Data Masking for SaaS solutions.
• Know Federation Services. ADFS, PING Federate, etc.
• Understand Public Key Infrastructure (Certificate Management, Cryptography)
• Understand Data Loss Prevention / Information Rights Management
• Have fluent written and spoken English
You get extra points for:
• KMIP, KeyVault experience
• Working Experience with Windows and/or Linux on a System Administrator level (incl. scripting)
• DMZ and network security – design and setup experience
• Ability in finding long-term IT solutions
• Experience in financial sector
• Engineering or security certification: CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, MCSE, RHCE, CCNE, CCSE
You will be responsible for:
• Design and delivery of the key products and services related to information security. This includes public key infrastructure, data leakage prevention, information right management, application security and testing (DMZ: De-militarized Zone, WAF: Web Application Firewall, SSO: Single Sign-On, reverse proxy)
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Director Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.