C# Developer (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Are experienced in software engineering, e.g.: TDD, CI, Clean Code approach, Design Patterns, architecture and DevOps skills
• Have good level of English
• Communicate & work well in quickly changing, multi-team, international environment
• Are independent, challenge the status quo, but contribute to the wider team’s work
• Are interested in financial, quantitative and statistical knowledge and would like to grow in these domains
You will be responsible for:
• In-deep analysis of delivered data model, data availability and their fit into the client’s model
• Maintainability, efficiency and architecture of the code
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.