To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have good knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns
• Have hands-on experience with development tools like SVN, JIRA, TeamCity, Confluence
• Have strong mathematical skills, very good analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Are able to work well in a team
You get extra points for:
• Experience in coding numerical methods and algorithms
• Experience with Python and/or Java
You will be responsible for:
• Reviewing alternative implementations and suggesting/implementing improvements
• Working with Risk IT to ensure quant code is seamlessly integrated within the IT systems
• Managing model release processes
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Director Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.