C# Developer (archived)
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have good knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns
• Have hands-on experience with development tools like SVN, JIRA, TeamCity, Confluence
• Have strong mathematical skills, very good analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Are able to work well in a team
You get extra points for:
• Experience in coding numerical methods and algorithms
• Experience with Python and/or Java
You will be responsible for:
• Reviewing alternative implementations and suggesting/implementing improvements
• Working with Risk IT to ensure quant code is seamlessly integrated within the IT systems
• Managing model release processes
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.