Over three weeks ago
You are a good match if you:
• Have good knowledge of Linux tools like grep, xargs, find, etc.
• Have demonstrable experience of OO design and programming
• Are willing to expand Your knowledge beyond C++ world (like Bash, SQL and Python mainly, Docker and Clouds in the future)
You will be responsible for:
• Covering changes with unit tests and functional tests (or updating existing tests accordingly)
• Checking influence of these changes on performance and scalability of the system (calculation platform)
• End to end accountability for the product
• Proposing and implementing innovative changes across the system
• Production support (approximately a week every 3 months)
You get extra points for:
• Fluency in other programming languages like Python or Bash
• Experience with BDD (especially with Gherkin and Behave)
• Readiness to go hands on into DevOps (starting with Control-M, TeamCity/Jenkins setup and configuration, different packaging systems setup, etc.)
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Business knowledge of Credit Risk
• Experience in working with continuous integration and delivery
• Containers, Docker, etc.
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Director Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.