Business Intelligence Developer
Three weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience with any of the following Business Intelligence tools: Oracle BI, Business Objects, Microsoft Reporting Services, Tableau, Qlick
• Are proactive in taking ownerships, enthusiastic with positive attitude
• Have at least 6+ years of overall professional experience
• Have comprehensive knowledge of software development cycle
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Are self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills.
You will be responsible for:
• Building/coding the Informatica routines. Also, be able to code and debug the PL/SQL packages.
• Managing of the deployment, maintenance, and user support of the ETLs and semantic layer.
• Understanding use stories, estimating them and breaking down into implementation tasks.
• Building Unit Test, code sets, conduct System Testing and support business with User Acceptance Testing
You get extra points for:
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Tool
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.