Business Development Manager Products
Over three weeks ago
intive is looking for a Business Development Manager Products to join our growing team in Munich.
In an agile environment, you will play an important role in increasing intive's market share with existing and new customers in the retail, consumer goods and industrial sectors. You will become a key member of the Digital Products team and advance the company in a competitive and changing market.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have won and expanded new and existing customers across Europe
- Have proven experience in IT project sales with order volumes in the range of several million per year
- Are fluent in German and English
- Have a high willingness to travel
- Have worked in a comparable position for at least 3 years.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing customer strategies for new and existing customers and conduct negotiations
- Maintaining and expand relationships with new and existing customers
- Taking over and manage key accounts
- Providing sound sales forecasts
- Continuously controlling and driving improvement processes
- Designing and implementing performance measures to achieve goals
You get extra points for:
- Existing know-how and a resilient network in relevant companies in the industries
- Your ability to inspire customers for our services through sound presentations
Flexible hours and home office
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.