Business Development Manager (archived)
intive is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing sales force in München.
In an agile environment you will play a pivotal role in increasing market share of intive's services with existing and new clients in Germany.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, (Business) Informatics, Industrial Engineering or similar
- a first track record in B2B-Solution Selling
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
You will be responsible for:
- rocking the pitches by organizing, moderating and presenting
- generating new business sales and growth on your customer wins
- take-over responsibility for the new accounts and handle daily account management
- ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- identification of up-selling opportunities
- prospecting new opportunities through networking, events, cold-calling and other lead generation methods
- driving own initiatives to improve our organization whilst you will be supported by the business to ensure your success
You get extra points for:
- an existing network of connections in Germany
- experience in working in international teams
- feeling comfortable, no matter if you are wearing a hoody or a suit
Flexible hours and home office
Fresh fruit twice a week
X-mas party and picnic
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.