Business Development Director Media & Communications
Over three weeks ago
intive is looking for an experienced Business Development Director Media & Communications to join our growing sales force in Berlin.
In an agile environment you will play a pivotal role in increasing market share of intive's services with existing and new clients in Germany. We are looking for a critical member for the European Media & Communications team, a leader that will raise the company’s game in a competitive and changing market.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have an excellent network in and knowledge of the CIO agenda across industries in the EU region
- Have experience with software platforms (mobile, web, cloud, embedded) and feel passionate about new technologies
- Have a consultative approach to selling, through a disarming attitude, an empathetic mindset, and value-adding solutions
- Have a proven ability to independently build a large pipeline of leads
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a technical background or know-how based on previous work experience / education
- Have a Bachelor degree or higher (or equivalent experience)
- Are fluent in business English and German
- Are willing to travel in Europe
You will be responsible for:
- The entire sales process including new business sales generation and account management and growth on your customer wins
- Strategic advancement of client relations i.e. ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and retention as well as identification of up-selling opportunities
- Prospecting new opportunities through networking, events, cold-calling and other lead generation methods
- Working with cross-functional teams in international offices to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction
- Driving own initiatives to improve our organization whilst you will be supported by the business to ensure your success
You get extra points for:
- A strong network of connections with media & telecom companies in Germany
- Experience in working in international teams
Flexible hours and home office
No dress code
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.