Business Development Director (Technology, Media & Telecommunications)
Over three weeks ago
intive is looking for a Business Development Director (Technology, Media & Telecommunications) to join our growing team in Berlin.
In an agile environment you will play a pivotal role in increasing market share of intive's services with existing and new clients in Germany. You will be supported by the business to ensure your success, whilst also encouraged to use your own initiative.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have a excellent network in and knowledge of CxO agenda across industries in the EU region
- Have Experience with software platforms (mobile, web, cloud, embedded) and feels passionate towards new technologies
- Have a consultative approach to selling, through disarming attitude, empathetic mindset, and value-adding solutions
- Have proven ability to independently build a large pipeline of leads
- Have a strong network of connections with technology, media or telecom companies in Germany
- Have a strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a technical background or know-how based on previous work experience / education
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Are fluent in business English & German
- Are able to travel in Europe
You will be responsible for:
- The entire sales process including new business sales generation and account management and growth on your customer wins
- Strategic advancement of client relations i.e. ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and retention as well as identification of upselling opportunities
- Prospecting new opportunities through networking, events, cold-calling and other lead generation methods
- Working with cross-functional teams in international offices to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction
You get extra points for:
Flexible hours and home office
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.