Three weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have Business Analyst or similar experience
• Have analytical mind set
• Have experience in IT infrastructure and or Project Management experience
• Have workflow management knowledge
• Have authentication / logon experience (most welcome)
You will be responsible for:
• Facilitating the enforcement of Smart Cards and Virtual Smart Cards in 2019, specifically in locations outside Switzerland
• Working through dependencies (e.g. printers, applications and remote access)
• Driving global Smart Card CIP (Card Issue Person) harmonization
• Creating articles & documents which help the strengthen BAU workflows
• Working side by side with IT operational teams to complete deployments and handovers to IT Ops
• Supporting end-users, test new solutions and correctly analyse technical problems
• Assisting the ongoing stream of iDesktop Build related changes
• Helping managing the multiple application management delivery
• Driving integration within the End User Services department
You get extra points for:
• Pro-active personality with strong analytical and good negotiation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to develop and deliver presentations
• Solid interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with people of all levels of information technology
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.