Business Analyst (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience with development in regulated environments, preferably medical devices
• Understand software development and software lifecycle processes (e.g. ISO 62304)
• Can understand and document complex thoughts accurately
• Know workflow management systems
• Have working experience in requirements engineering in software projects
• Know English very well
You will be responsible for:
• Analyzing the incoming requests in cooperation with stakeholders (biologists, technicians and more)
• Deciding how they should be implemented - with support of the team
• Conducting business requirements analysis
• Close cooperation with Product Owner in the context of prioritization and backlog management
• Creating and managing changes in the backlog
• Close cooperation with a team of programmers
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Director Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.