Business Analyst (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
- Have good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Know UML modelling
- Know estimation techniques
- Have solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of project management methodology
- Are able to influence without authority
- Have the ability to quick measure/estimate business value or impact of the feature
- Have basic knowledge about at least one of the most popular agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban or similar
- Speak English fluently both in speech and writing
You will be responsible for:
- Close cooperation with Product Owner in the context of prioritization and backlog management
- Creating and managing changes in the backlog
- Preparation of user stories based on business requirements
- Close cooperation with a team of programmers, including prioritizing, planning and monitoring the progress of programming work
You get extra points for:
- UX background that allows to work with UX specialists
- Knowledge of risk and stakeholders management aspects
- Ability to estimate potential ROI for the product or feature
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.