Business Analyst (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in an international financial institution
- Have deep knowledge and experience of working with business and IT stakeholders
- Have knowledge and experience in working with DataWarehouse and PL/SQL is highly appreciated.
- Have knowledge and experience of working in the waterfall and agile projects
- Have knowledge and experience in scope management and change management in projects
- Have knowledge and experience in working with RFI/RFP documents and processes
- Have knowledge and experience in UML modelling (use case diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams, communication/time diagrams) and/or BPMN modelling
- Have excellent verbal and written English and Polish communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Have ability to coordinate activities in an international environment
- Have ability to communicate complex problems in a simple non-technical way
- Have ability to organize and prioritize tasks and work independently on multiple projects demands simultaneously
- Have Bachelor's degree
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Conferring with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs
- Coordinating and linking the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared
- Supporting PM in managing the scope, risks and issues value from product and services portfolio
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.