Over three weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have very good interpersonal and influencing skills
• Have very good English language skills – written and oral
• Have solid understanding of IT Infrastructure like Microsoft Products, databases, virtualization / virtual desktop, MS SCCM, MS SCOM etc.
You will be responsible for:
• Communicating with IT Application owners
• Coordinating activities / timeline management
• Monitoring and tracking progress of the onboarding process
• Working on summary status reports, validation against targets
• Requirements management
• Managing scope and requirements throughout the project life cycle
• Supporting the project team in various data analysis
• Working closely with the central Business Analysis team to ensure BA activities and artefacts are completed in line with CTO standards
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.