Big Data Engineer
Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have advanced programming skills in Python
• Have spark experience
• Have practical knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting
• Have good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Hive, Impala
• Have experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra
You will be responsible for:
• Preparing tech design in assigned projects
• Cooperating with local Data Scientists and Business Analysts on implementation of solutions in client’s Big Data stack
You get extra points for:
• Understanding of financials industry and its data
• Good knowledge of Cloudera stack
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.