Big Data Developer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience with Spark
• Are proficient in a programming language like Java or Python or Scala
• Have knowledge and experience in Unix environment & Shell scripting
• Have RDMS DB background (SQL Server/Oracle and/or DB2) - at least 2 years
• Have experience in importing and exporting the data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database systems and vice-versa.
• Have knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie or any other scheduling tool
You get extra points for:
• Hands-on experience with Talend used in conjunction of Hadoop MapReduce/Spark/Hive.
• Solid understanding of different file formats and data serialization formats such as ProtoBuf, Avro or JSON.
• Experience with Google cloud platform (Google BigQuery)
• Experience in IDE framework like Hue, Jupyter , Zepplin
You will be responsible for:
• Development of data ingestion pipelines
• Contribution to Big Data Team across Poland
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Director Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.