Application Packaging Specialist
Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Possess experience with customizing and troubleshooting MSI packages
• Have good understanding of Windows 7 &10, especially topics like registry, NTFS permissions, Active Directory, Environment Variables and User Profiles
• Are good at creating PowerShell scripts for customization
• Have very good understanding of software distribution (SCCM) in a global enterprise environment
You will be responsible for:
• Resolving software deployment and other problems related to software installation and use
• Migration of existing application to new SCCM environment
• Upgrading Windows 7 &10 packages in existing environment
• Work with in-house packaging automation tools
• Advising about best solutions for installation and configuration of application
• Troubleshooting on customer environment concerning installers and applications
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.