intive is looking for an Accountant to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Our core business is to delight users with innovative digital solutions. In this dynamic business environment, we rely on a strong team that pulls the strings together in the background.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have several years of professional experience as an accountant or assistant tax consultant
- Are practiced in dealing with MS Office, especially Excel
- Have a good understanding of numbers and an analytical mindset
- Are working in a team, customer and service-oriented manner and carrying out your tasks independently and carefully
- Have organizational skills, independence, reliability and flexibility
You will be responsible for:
- Controlling and monitoring of the internal accounting
- Carrying out monthly statements with all month-end bookings
- Taking over the asset accounting
- Pre-registering sales tax monthly
- Contributing to the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Processing payment and dunning
- Supporting in the control and optimization of internal processes and processes
- Creating individual evaluations
- Being contact for tax consultants
You get extra points for:
- Think out of the box
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.