(Senior) DevOps Engineer
Over three weeks ago
intive is looking for a (Senior) DevOps Engineer to join our growing team in Munich.
Design and Technology are equally important to us. In an agile environment you will turn ideas into digital reality and shape the future of our customers such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen or Vorwerk.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have proven track record of successful implementation of DevOps practices in client engagements
- Are able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Have Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, deployment, release, and change management)
- Have Experience in proficient designing and building highly available, resilient large-scale distributed systems
- Have prior success in automating real-world production environments (using e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible).
- Have Knowledge of infrastructure as a code development (Terraform, Cloud Formation).
- Are experienced in configuring and managing continuous integration servers (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity).
- Have strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, Go, Powershell).
- Have Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing, and firewalling.
- Have vast knowledge and experience with Linux OS (System Administration)
- Are familiarity with web based applications and microservice architecture. (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Are a strong team-player, willingness, and interest to collaborate and work well in a team
- Have a strong sense of customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive
- Are fluent for business verbal and written communication skills in English and German
You will be responsible for:
- Challenging design and technology projects
- A close collaboration in competent and motivated teams
You get extra points for:
- Azure Experience / Certifications
- Google Cloud Experience / Certifications
- Experience with back-end technologies for web applications/APIs.
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring infrastructure (e.g. ELK, Datadog, New Relic).
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, JMeter).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred.
- Experience and track record presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackatrons, etc.
- Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party vendors.
- Track record of blogging, writing technical articles or contributing to an open source project.
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.