Over three weeks ago
intive is looking for a UX Designer to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Your primarily role will be to create and design outstanding user experiences that will deliver digital customer products towards a common product vision.
As a UX Designer, you will be working closely with the Product Owner and engineers within a cross-functional team in an agile manner. Together with the design and development team you will specify the product vision and objectives that measure the success of your solution.
You will work in a highly iterative way to enable a high-paced and agile product development and delivery process. As such you need to be comfortable with designing early MVPs with a large amount of ambiguity. In this process you will be subsequently iterating over live designs with input from analytics and real life user validations.
By nature, we are visionaries and pioneers in the design space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch - we’d love to work with you.
Prototyping and Testing4
You are a good match if you:
- Have experience with designing quality consumer products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Have a proven track record of designing and shipping successful product experiences and a well-rounded user-centric design portfolio for web, mobile interfaces, smart tv and wearables
- Are a natural problem-solver personality and systems-thinker who is able to communicate the reasons behind design decisions
- Have the ability to explore and test a breadth of approaches with a pen or rapid prototypes
- Push creativity and challenge established thinking, always respecting other views and encouraging constructive feedback from both customers and colleagues
- Act conceptually strategically in communication, are very reliable in presentation and radiate a high persuasive power
- Show strong interest and have knowledge of latest design and technology trends (AR, AI, VR etc.)
- Are proficient and skilled with the main digital design tools like Sketch, Abstract, Proto.io, Adobe CC, inVision, Principle, Zeplin, Framer etc.
- Have the ability to work precisely under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced and international environment
- Are an entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a low-ego approach and professional presence
- Speak English and German fluently
You will be responsible for:
- Communicating to customers and the support teams to gain empathy for user problems, needs, and mental models
- Exploring problem and solution space and creating/refining concepts going from Jobs to be Done (JTBD) over early wireframes to high definition designs
- Guiding products towards solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work” for our users
- Supporting design decisions by testing prototypes internally and leading usability validation sessions and real-life experiments with customers/Product Owners
- Helping Product Leads and Product Owners define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for digital products at client digital unit
- Collaborating with various design disciplines and as part of a cross-functional agile product engineering team to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency across products
- Leading client workshops or design sprints with the help of design toolboxes and principles like Design Thinking, Lean UX etc.
- Working on a large variety of projects across a rich spectrum of market sectors and geographies
- Guiding, mentoring and supporting junior team members through knowledge transfer and process boilerplates
You get extra points for:
- Thinking out of the box
- An outstanding competency in storytelling
- Your engagement at meetups
- Your own side-projects
- Legally able to work in Germany/EU
- Speaking Polish
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.