intive is looking for a UX Designer to join our growing team in Cologne.
Your primarily role will be to create and design outstanding user experiences that will deliver digital customer products towards a common product vision.
As a UX Designer, you will be working closely with the Product Owner and engineers within a cross-functional team in an agile manner. Together with the design and development team you will specify the product vision and objectives that measure the success of your solution.
You will work in a highly iterative way to enable a high-paced and agile product development and delivery process. As such you need to be comfortable with designing early MVPs with a large amount of ambiguity. In this process you will be subsequently iterating over live designs with input from analytics and real life user validations.
By nature, we are visionaries and pioneers in the design space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch - we’d love to work with you.
Prototyping and Testing4
You are a good match if you:
- 3-6 years use and knowledge of Sketch App, Adobe Creative Cloud, Abstract; and UX tools such as Balsamic, Axure or inVision. Knowledge over other design specific tools is a plus.
- Experience with style guides and pattern libraries, maintenance and production.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Experience of working in Lean and Agile SCRUM environments.
- Experience managing the functional requirements and information architecture portion of the UI design, while understanding the needs of the visual design, brand design, and UI development disciplines.
- Understanding of common software development best practices.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English language is a must, German a plus.
What you will get?
- You’ll get to be part of a top project, pioneer in the digital transformation of agriculture, award-winner for innovation and nominated for UX Design awards in 2019
- You will be working from one of the coolest offices in the middle of Köln with a multi-cultural and interdisciplinary team constantly collaborating together
- Work closely with a top notch team of highly experienced Designers in an international digital agency that keeps growing strong within the market
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing engaging and intuitive interface designs and user experiences for digital products.
- Work with tools like Sketch App, Adobe Creative Cloud, inVision, Zeplin, Abstract, Principle, Framer, Office 365 and JIRA.
- Manage and facilitate user research, persona development, prototypes and documentation for usability testings, contextual inquiry, and task analysis.
- Conduct audits of existing products, based on clarity and usability best practices, and prepare reports of findings and improvement recommendations.
- Participate in the requirements definition activities. Assist in the process of gathering, prioritising and documenting outputs.
- Architect complex content and information systems into usage scenarios and use cases, wireframes, content outlines, mock-ups/storyboards, functional specifications as well as high and low fidelity prototypes
- Develop flowchart maps indicating process and systems implications, navigation and content relationships.
- Work hand by hand with development teams in an agile methodology set up
- Conduct Ideation Workshops, as a facilitator, it’s your responsibility to make sure the time spent in these co-working sessions is as productive as possible for attendees—clients, stakeholders and other team members—while at the same time ensuring that you get the insights you need in order to move your project forward.
Flexible hours and home office
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.