UX/UI Designer (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
- Are proficient with leading design tools (for example Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Zeplin)
- Have a strong affinity for designing user interfaces
- Have advanced level of English - no certificate necessary, we'll evaluate you during recruitment
You will be responsible for:
- Creating top-class design experiences for our client's products
- Being an evangelist of best practices, demonstrating the business value of solid design
- Contact with stakeholders directly
You get extra points for:
- Motion design experience
- Fluency in second foreign language
- Basic software development knowledge
- Design Sprint facilitation
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.