Technical Leader Automotive (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
- Have experience in embedded C software development (>5 years)
- Have professional experience with acquisition and initialization of projects
- Are familiar with building processes and environments for embedded automotive use cases
- Know common Automotive Tooling (AUTOSAR, CANoe, Doors, MKS/Integrity)
- Have leadership, team management and communication skills
You will be responsible for:
- Setup of newly acquired projects
- Further development of our embedded automotive development team
- Ensuring successful project implementation of all automotive projects in Krakow
- Estimating and planning of work packages
- Ensuring project execution with best performance in context of fix price and fix scope
- Identification and resolution of blocking points
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.