Senior Front-end Developer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have involvement in implementations in Investment Banking IT with Operations background would be beneficial
• Have experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML)
• Have understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
• Have ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
• Have self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills
You get extra points for:
• HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS
• Unix/Linux experience will be a plus. Sound knowledge of version control & debugging tools
• Real world web and service development experience in SNOW Helsinki or Geneva version.
• Experience of technical business analysis
• Experience of systems management products and concepts (Configuration and Inventory, Event Management)
• Experience of infrastructure engineering in a global banking environment
• Understanding of the ITIL framework
You will be responsible for:
• Be accountable for high quality code and usage of Best Practice approach.
• Share ServiceNow software development techniques with others.
• Demonstrate expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework
• Build automatic test cases in Selenium
• Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
• Collaborate with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these: